Winnie the pooh clay Keychain


Hello Morning ! Woops its noon already . A new custom order  ! Yay!  Thank you Kelvin for ordering a pair of keychain from me.Its a guy pooh and a girl pooh! :D I had a few tries before i decide to finalize this design. Before that i was thinking how to make a girl pooh but it came out quite cute Heheh.  I really hope you like it :D

Oh yeah! Mother's day is around the corner!! Don't forget about that!

For your information, I do accept all sort of design if requested . Thinking ways to express something, i can bring the idea for you too! Its a good way to gift someone special like your friends and family or your lovey dovey. :) If you have any request/ feedback/ comment. Please feel free to leave at my comment box/ chatbox/ my facebook. Colourice Attic

Thank you so much for visiting! Have a nice and wonderful day ! :)



▼▼▼| THE ART CRUSH  26th APRIL  2013 ▼▼▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About