Coming Down






Hi there, Good evening.  I updated a new song into my playlist. :) When i heard this for this first time, i instantly fall in love for it. It's a piece of music. And i somehow think they are underrated. I personally find them talented!  If you like music genre like me, you really need to come to my blog more often :) And If you are wondering who is the band singer. They are Ball Park Music. And the song name is Coming Down.  You guys should really check them out. Look : Here is a link for you , if you want to view them in youtube. Cheers!

P.S I will create another new playlist in 2 days. So at the mean time, it will be here for 2 days. :) Thank you for reading and have a nice day!





Fun and interesting people! :D 






▼▼▼| 
THE ART CRUSH  30th APRIL  2013 ▼▼▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About