A little about me :)


Someone random inspire me to write this. To my fellow readers and friends. I am glad i heard something so motivative. I thought it would great to share it here. I am not giving any advise , this is just something i find it true, and wanted to share. I don't think you wanna miss this post!

I enjoy music, alot.  Sharing music to people who show the same interest with me, is somehow one thing i like to do. I enjoy listening to a few kind of genre music alone. Especially when music turn into something i could felt belonged or related too. Life has uncountable ups and downs. But what's make you fall today , makes you grow and you'll be thankful one day. You just have to believe it.  Maybe you felt horrible, awful and crappy now, but it is going to shape you what you are later.  Some of us might feel bad at the current point of time. It's hard to look at it now, because you are going through, let time go by, learn from perspective, you have to start over everyday, things are not permanent, everything changes, try to let go. By identifying the experience and see what /how it is changing you, what kind of changes you'll be making because of it.  Given time, you will get perspective and it will help you grow.

There are alot stuffs going in my mind lately, I am sure it is something that only happened around your 20's . It does feel excited and horrible sometimes. Could that be our hormones? LOL. ERM. Ahh, Love hate relationship?

I used to have a blog where i wrote crap about my life, but i just got things to learn for the past 4 years , i neglected it. But who cares,  i started it again because of my interest of taking photos . Well mostly because of my clay projects. This is like a real first blog post that i share. I don't know should i post it or not but, well... shhhhhh! erm haha. enough said. I shall share one music to all the youngsters!

DONT WORRY CHILD! Don't you worry now.






There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes
In a happy home, I was a king I had a gold throne
Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall
I hear the sounds from the places where I was born

Up on the hill across the blue lake,
thats where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
my father said


Chorus **

Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now
Yeah!



Oh yeah, i updated a awesome playlist, hehehe, you wanna pause if you wanna listen to the video i share.


Cheers and  Have a nice day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About