MR FREDRICKSON inspire Clay HOUSE from UP! Yay!

Hi there! This is one project I had been doing , I couldn't tell you how long i have taken to finish it, basically there are always some faults and errors on every project i've done . It was always either first shot and DONE! ; or i need to re-visualize everything and see which is the uttermost ways to create or sculpt for certain parts of the project.

I have always think that  Mr. Fedrickson house was really unique and creative, after i watched the movie .. of course :O. It has a really romantic and touchy story line which makes it hard to forget.

Something pops up my mind before i start doing this house. I thought of creating this from stretch . This was previously a tissue box but i modified it , however it's still a tissue box but different. hehehe.

 P.S Just a reminded .This is just a inspire house! My version . xoxo 

Balloon for the house. Can't make too much, it can't hold the weight LOL. Failed a couple of times. *pokerface*

 Some different views and angle to see the house .

The Final Outcome! Yay! UP UP above the sky.


Hope you enjoy it. Leave me comment in this post or my c-box. Thank you for reading! More post coming up :)  Follow me in blogger. :3 





▼▼▼THE ART CRUSH  24TH NOVEMBER 2012 ▼▼▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About