Suzuki Hayabusa Clay Figurine



Hi all,

Hope you guys are doing good! I recently got a request from a friend/client that requested me to create this piece. A customize Suzuki Hayabusa. I must say is not easy , but its rather hard! But is all hand crafted from scratch. So i tried to make it as similar as possible and this is the final outcome.

You can usually see people ordering special customize cake toppers but this is something different to be alternate for , you can keep this for years and can be a cake topper too.



I will keep this blog update when possible. Perhaps making a new theme and maybe i will start making tutorials for clayart next year. One of my goal too!  Thanks for reading/visiting/coming/droppingby. Much appreciated!

Cheers!


P.s Updated Playlist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About