ANIMATION CHARACTERS

Hi there, Good morning!

Apparently, people who are active in facebook, they might came across a short animation clip about 2 hilarious larva which lives in the drain. They are from Korea and i must say, the make a good appearance as many are enjoying their story.  Haha, i like them too!  Here is the intro clip that i found, i hope you enjoy as much as me!  Look at their cute little dance moves.



And here is my version of them! Hahah. It's a little different from my usual photo, cause i edited some versus scene for them. :P Oh yeah, i will do their mates as well, i meant the other characters ! Well if i could manage my time properly. I can create them in time!


Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day! More blog post coming up!! 





▼▼▼| THE ART CRUSH  17th APRIL  2013 ▼▼▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About