Polar and Penguin in love

Hello Good Morning!


I received an order from one of my old friend :D. First thing first, i would like to say thank you so much for ordering Chris. :D I enjoyed making this gift for you ! Though i am not sure you will like it or but i love it a lot and it makes me smile when i see them . They look really cheesy and lovely together aren't they :) I can't resist looking at cute animals. Did you realize that they both are sharing one scarf  together? I purposely make them share , owww *heart melts*  Haha . Did i over exaggerate :P Anyhow, I hope you both have a awesome anniversary !

Have a blissful day :) Enjoy!


P/S Oh yeah, i will be changing my blog layout soon. And i will be adding a follow widget on it. I guess it would be more convenient to get my lastest update . Cheers Friends! 


▼▼▼| THE ART CRUSH  23th APRIL  2013 ▼▼▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About