Happy Birthday Angelina :D

Hello Good day everyone. Today is a public holiday in my town, Ipoh. Seems so quiet and peaceful , i gotta work today as well, haha, part time helping my parents and part time doing some other orders ^^ Listening to the soothing music while blogging. I need one more cup of green tea to make all works! Heh!

Apparently , I got a second birthday orders ! Woohoo! The concept requested was Twilight - Breaking dawn 2 , you know the fighting scene in the snow field? Hahah, i make a cuter version of it. :P Anyhow, Thank you to William for ordering :D I wish you all have a great day and wish your surprise is a success !

Thanks for reading and Have a nice day :)




▼▼▼| 
THE ART CRUSH  19th APRIL  2013 ▼▼▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About