Hello Kittyyy Meow!

Hi guys, Good evening :D

Recently i have a few more orders , thanks to my friends and family. :D It is a good start , and i hope i will get better by doing it slowly. I got this order from one of my relatives in singapore. She was in a hurry while she requested me do this gift. It was a gift for a seven year old girl. And she was asking me what kind of thing i can create , undoubtedly, i pointed at my hello kitty figure, most girls love it. :)

So i came out with a few sketches and ideas. While rushing to perfect this gift , I combined a kitty and a cake , sort of like a birthday cake. It is suitable in way, for birthday celebration but also there are just way too much of things we can do at it , well,  if both parties agrees :D!



▼▼▼| THE ART CRUSH  11th APRIL  2013 ▼▼▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About