Exercise is part of human life.

Morning!


How are you? :D I got a recent custom order from one of my secondary friend. She wanted to customize a gift for her boyfriend and this is what we came up with. She suggested that her man likes basketball , so we created a scene of him on that!  I suggested her to create a final touch up and this is the final artwork!

Time to stand up and walk around, i always sit down and face the clay/lappy. which result are usually bad. I have shoulder back arm pain. So learn from mistake, remember to take some time for a rest or exercising. I have to constantly remind myself for it , ah...!!

Have a great day and update sooon!

Take care .




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About