Fresh Soup to brighten my day !

Recently still going on with my new lifestyle and wanted to shed some extra pounds away . Done some research and found out a recipe to help me out ! It is a vegetable soup made with fresh tomatoes , onions, garlic, Rosemary and thyme , salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.  Bake it all and then blend them into soup base!

I also added some fresh cooked mushroom and ham to make it more comforting.  It's my first time cooking this and surprisingly i love this alot.  I highly really recommend this soup if you wishing to save time and lose some weight. Make a big pot and save for the day :P


Cheers!  Buzz me if you are interested for this recipe :D

Have a nice weekend!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About