Minion Clay

Hello!!!

How are you?? First of all!

I had my web blog updated with new theme and new song. What do  you think? :D

Secondly, the long awaited project!!!  Minions!

Minion from Despicable is definitely a hot trend now. Endless people queue at MCD just to collect all the cute little minions toys. Fortunately i don't go crazy on it but I crushed Minions ever since the first movie.  And had been wanting to create them for awhile! I hope is not too late to make it now.

Here is mine with 6 minions, this is my Design for them and got really insane with what elements and colors i wanted to blend it. I am satisfied with the final outcome and i hope you do too!

Enjoy the banana :DD

Felt free to leave a comment for me or find me in my facebook! Thanks and Have a nice evening!

Signing off | chuiyew








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About