Mid Year update!

Hello there, how are you doing? Wasn't able to update for 2 weeks as i was rushing some work that need to be sell on a market. And repainted my office floor due to some reasons , also designed a new name card, drew an illustration and etc , whoo ! all done within myself, but luckily my brother offer some help to finish up my last layer of painting! Woos! Hurray! YET there are more need to be done slowly :) Anyhow , just a little update what had happened.

So last week i participated a flea market in Burps & Giggles for the first time to sell some of my handmade work. While busy finishing things ,  I wasn't expecting much and kind of worry too because Ipoh is somehow slow-mo for every event, especially it require to transportation haha! *wait, proud to be ipoh-mali*  Ipohrian just tend to enjoy their time and relax :D .  Guess what i realized ? People here are actually accepting the concept of flea market which i am glad to see,  though it takes timezz! ERM So B & G was okay for me. Thanks to the Pretty sweet and kind Racheal for the help.  Cheers!

I had been joining a few, not much, still trying to learn the whole idea of this kind of event.  However ,I see alot and learn a lot from there. Even able meet alot of amazing and talented people. :D Thank you so much for the opportunities, even though i might not able to express it nicely to each one of you , but i  really appreciated them all.

Here are some photos about the market!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About