端午节快乐!

Hello Good Morning! Today is 端午节快乐 ,  also known as DuanWu Festival in English. I am Chinese, so  this is an event we celebrate each year. As usual, Grandmom is busy preparing for this festival. Apparently, everyone get to eat ZhongZi / 粽子 , (sticky rice dumplings) are traditionally eaten during the Dragon Boat Festival According to legend! Although it may have originally been a seasonal food, zongzi are available year-round in most major cities with a significant Chinese population.
The traditional snack for this occasion usually made by themselves, but with the busy working lifes nowadays people usually buy it instead. 

Nevertheless . I made my version with my clay out of it. Haha! 


I wish all are happy , bless, blissful, peace and healthy ! 




▼▼▼| THE ART CRUSH  12th JUNE 2013 ▼▼▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About