Cute Chibi

Hi everyone , how are you doing? I hope is great!

This is one of my latest order from a friend. Thank you for ordering sweetheart!

Its a customize figurine for a girl. She is holding a canvas and a colour palette. Guess what, she is talented girl , who is an illustrator artist. Her illustration was really cute and funny, i adore people who have passion on doing what they like aside having a full time career or study. Hope my friend and her friend like this gif as much as me!



And coming up May, there will be Mother's Day, anyone who are interested in customizing a Clay art gift for your mom or interested in learning some handmade creation . Feel free to message or call me . Simply contact me via my Facebook : Colourice Attic here. Or visit my Attic in Ipoh. Thank you and hope everyone have a good week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About