Firefighters are cool.


Hello! Back with some new clay figures. Made a custom order for a client. And it was interesting to me because, that's the first time for me to meet someone whose profession are under community service .
 - A Fire fighter ! What a patriotic job , good spirit for the country. How come i never thought of becoming one? Haha she told she conduct talks on preventions and command on the training as well. Interesting !  

Back to here. She requested me to do  figure characters of her 3 friends. Killing one stone with two birds because it is also a cake topper and at the same for display or gift. Obviously they are all firefighters too , which us Malaysian call Ahli Bomba :D !

I created this through their given photos and also discussed with my client about their clothes and hair etc . And this is the final outcome. I am glad to get some feedback from them and heard they all like it! Thank you again for ordering WaiWai , if you visit my blog! :D Have a nice day and i will be back with a new blog post in 2 days. 

Thank you for reading and hope you all have a good evening!


▼▼▼| THE ART CRUSH  07th JUNE 2013 ▼▼▼



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About