My Bangkok Trip 2013





*Disclaimer* Travelog post instead of Clay blog post. Thanks. 

Sawadekap !

Hello! Just a little update on my previous escape trip! So Last month on May, i went to Bangkok, Thailand for a week. It was planned, a year ago with my two other friends and it was a sudden decision , but hey i thought why not? Let's be reckless! So i immediately say yes to my friends and we started a (ALT-R)War inside Air-Asia webpage. And we got it!

It was the AirAsia Promo , as usual they have alot of cheap flights , therefore the air-ticket was quite reasonable but we have to wait a year for it to happen!! Days were nearer and nearer, got even more excited before that, Ahh! Nevertheless , it had already happened last month!

I still missed the place alot and kinda silly, as me and my friend actually felt like we had a side effects or cultural shock or something after leaving Bangkok. We still talk about it alot. The feeling was quite different from the previous trip ,which i went to Taiwan. I didn't actually miss Taiwan, but BANGKOK!! OMG I LOVE YOU.

It was a fantastic trip,  we pre-book two awesome hotels and did plenty of research on Bangkok, before heading there. Well obviously, Bangkok is known for the delicious food , amazing temple and fashionable clothes, and all the GOOD GENES Looking humans , etc!

Basically for us , THE "20's" ish adults, will focus on our shopping trips. AHA AS USUAL! We went to the famous Chatuchak Market, Platinium Mall, Pratunam Market, Siam, ETC. All those where youngsters that have been too, would probably knew already! There are really still alot more to check out . Just bring cash and credit cards. Really! You don't need to bring clothes , just go and buy there. *insanity*

We spent most of our time shopping and seeing the new and updated Bangkok, everything you need is
there, indeed alot more convenient than in Malaysia and the cost for everything is consider rather normal for me, because if you compare back to living in Malaysia. *you know better *

However, I wouldn't say everything is, but most of them is reasonable. One thing i find out that, taking MRT in Bangkok is pretty costly if you compare it with a cap/tuk-tuk. Weird huh, but it all depends on which area you are staying though!

Rather than blogging every excitement that happened last month, as i can tell you every bits and pieces and every parts of the trips, it will take days to type. I know .....................i know ...........  * I am not trying to be exaggerated*

Anyhow, i made a video on my trip , It is kinda like a videolog, which i enjoyed making, i thought showing it in video format will be easier to relate what i am trying to say. So maybe you can watch it there if you are interested!

Well, after slapping myself in reality , hate to admit it, but i am finally settling back to Malaysia, yup! Ipoh to be exact, the slow and quiet town. :( I will come back , whenever i had the chance, Thank you Bangkok and my friends to make it all fun!

Thanks for visiting and reading and hope you have a nice week coming up tomorrow!











Thanks! xoxo Chuiyew | 30th JUNE 2013 | Bangkok Trip 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About