Lilo & Stitch Project!!

Hi there!

This is a inspired project done by myself. I wanted to challenge myself creating this two character from Walt Disney. Lilo & Stitch. Background design are created with my own imagination. Both of this character was my second attempt. First try was a failed. Haha. Lilo is dancing while stitch is a chef, trying to prepare a meal or something.  It was fun working on this especially it makes me think what kind of scenery would be suitable to create.


This is the final creation and i will try other characters as well soon. More to come. Stay tune! Thanks and have a nice week ahead!









Lilo & Stitch - Credits to Walt Disney 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About