Happy Mother's Day


**Turn ON your speakers! Just updated a new playlist! :D 

Hi everyone!  Good evening And Happy Mother's Day! I guess most you have already prepared something special for your mom :D. I made something for her too. This year would be different.  My first time creating a set of project/ gift of my family for my mom. There are 7 people inside. Who consist of my parents, grandparents , my siblings ! OHh yeah and my pets. LOL.  :D. I try my best to make them look alike by creating a close outfits of them. It took me awhile to create a story scene for it. Haha. 

We were out for a picnic. My grandparents were drinking tea , my parents , hmm well, i am not sure, modeling ? Haha, My dad is holding a bouquet of roses, who looks like he is going to give it to my mom . Uh NAH, its false,  in reality he is not the type who does romantic. SOBX. Aww. But i just want to make it special ! :) And me, is the girl with pink dress. I look cute right? And quite slender too, which my siblings complained about, :/// cause i am pretty chubby in real life, LOL. So my brothers and i were just sitting around the picnic mat, enjoying the food and playing with the animals around. :D  There were sandwiches, cookies , bottled-water and some strawberries. You realize that? You're amazing! :P And lastly, my two adorable poodle, hanging around with us. XD Heh. That's all about the project! 

Erm, before i end the post, I just want to write a small note for her.

 Dear Mom,

Thank you Mom for raising the way you did. I thank you for everyday you carried me before labor and after. 

I thank you for loving me all that time. 
Thank you for the countless encourgement and great supports you had given me.
 Thank you the words and thoughts you share to me. 
Thank you for training me , though i still often make mistake, I am trying to shape myself better .
Thank you for telling me the values.

You taught me everything from when I was a young toddler ‘till present day.

You told me to do whatever makes me happy.

When I was sick, you took care of me.

When I was at my all-time low, you told me to “not give up.”

You work hard to do whatever it takes to take care of your children.

You always had a smile on your face no matter what went wrong.

You’re just a kind and caring individual to anyone you come across.

You're my mom, my teacher, my friend.
Thank you . I love you mom!


Thank you for reading this post. And again I wish everyone Happy Mother's Day .To all the mothers out there! One day isn't enough but thank you nonetheless. Have a great weekend and enjoy. 



▼▼▼| THE ART CRUSH  11th MAY  2013 ▼▼▼






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About