Gift for you M.O.M


Hello Good morning! It's been a few days, was busy with stuffs! Back to track now!

I am taking in orders for Mother's Day! If you still wonder what to give to your mom, maybe i could help you out. Here it's a simply cupcake gift! :D Tadaa! Looks yummy ?? Oh wait, No you can't eat this. Hahah.  This is made rom air-dry clay. If you are interested to order one, you can continue to read my post.

Once your order is place, i will immediately create it for you. It will take one day to finish and you can come next day to collect. I can secretly customize a little names and colors for you via request! Pm me in facebook for more information or drop me a email at cy-cass1124@hotmail.com . Thank you and have a nice day!




▼▼▼| THE ART CRUSH  8th MAY  2013 ▼▼▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About