Need something as a gift?

Hey hi hello!

It's been awhile! I got a few custom order done via request!  Are you headache of what to send for your loves one? Maybe this is a good idea to do so. Tell me your desire gift so i can make it happen! I do accept custom order on basically anything. As long as i try my best to do it for you.

Anyhow I am really happy about it and hope more people know about this. This time i made a teddy mix around with some sweet candies and balloon ! It's kinda fun doing this. I hope the girl like it as much as i like it :D! Way more need to improve but i need you all to support me !!

Thanks alot and hope everyone has a great day ahead!




▼▼▼THE ART CRUSH  30TH MARCH  2013 ▼▼▼

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About