Garfield the lazy awesome cat!

Hello Good day lovely peoples!

I have my first custom order request from one lady! She requested me to make a garfield for her. When i heard of Garfield , i recall it was one of my childhood cartoon, and i remember they were quite a lot of people who fancy him. Back then i have one old soft toy of Garfield too! But it was bad shape LOL , that was plenty of decades already .

Back to my topic, it was my first order, so i was quite excited to do it and also feel really happy about it , so i created one! I am so glad she like it. Here is the end product photo!



Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave me a message if you are interested to learn or buy any custom clay from me.

▼▼▼THE ART CRUSH  13TH MARCH  2013 ▼▼▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About