Hello I am back!

Sorry its been awhile !

Let me update a little of about me. I have a new workplace to chill and explore. It probably will be open on March, which mean still have a few days to rush. Uhh time is running!

Things had been going really busy, lately, but i am happy cause as i wish i could be more productive and work hard this year. Time management is really important. One thing is that ideas been popping out, i hope i can produce more ideas and stuffs within this "popping moment". It's quite precious ;D.

CATCH UPPPP! Sometimes things just don't come out like i want! :P Heheh. Oh By the way, I made my version of Angry bird clay set, it's kinda like over-past the trend but i will post it out very soon.

Playlist updated ! February 2013 

Ahh! Okay ! Here is a preview of my small shop. :D







▼▼▼THE ART CRUSH  2TH FEBRUARY  2013 ▼▼▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About