招き猫 Lucky Cat "maneki neko" Project






Hi how are everyone doing? It was incredibly hot in my Town ever since Chinese new year passed, guess it won't be cooly for a few months. Just an quick update regarding my Work/Life, i am still working on my clay/art field. It is like a habit now, working on this field i meant, and i was painting a few small mural painting back on January, i will make a separated post on that soon! So......while working on my TO-Do-List, there are lots in my mind lately. 

One of the thing bugging me... is that, i have came to a point that i wish to work on a "2nd Job" , as a part time, but still haven't found anything cross my mind that i am willing to give a try. My main job is still working on my clay art but yeah, i just though i wanted to work/ Learn specifically on more stuffs on my spare time. Any suggestion? Leave me a comment?

Anyhow,  One of my newest project was making this Maneki Neko Cats figurines using Clay. It was a little hard to create at first, as i need to make sure the size is equivalent to the rest of the body parts. I made 3 sets of this already and this is the final one that i was able to complete in a short time. quite alot of details and colours to play around, there actually 5 figures in a set but i only took this 3 of them to photograph. I hear some good respond on this, ummm, yeah... :D

Which means also "practice make perfect" , haha old-school,  though i don't admit it is yet, but close enough! And i was happy with my progression lately on working better on handling my clay work. 
It was a year since i started to work on this field, i am keeping on track and hoping to work even more efficiently in the future.

Thanks for reading and have a great day! Cheers! *updated playlist*













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About