DIY Project : Typography

Yo! Updated Playlist* Lana Del Rey is one the song i currently enjoy if you heard. heh



Last Month while spontaneously looking for material around town. I found something that urge me to DIY something! Hmmp, kids.... LOL

Ah yeah, i have a hobby to collect random stuffs that are useable, not sure about others, but i like to browse and wander around in stationary or old vintage shops around my small town. FOR HOURS, YES. It's boring if you accompany me. Undeniably i have attraction toward papers, plastic bags, stickers, envelope, vintage, retro stuffs, and MORE , so much more that you could imagine. or is it a girl thingie? Well... ummmm.

Okay,  shall stop crapping and bring straight into the point. I spotted a cork paper, i don't know what should i call it though,  A piece of cork . Yup and something pops out immediately while i recall a bag that made out of cork . It was love in first sight. Totally attracted to it but it was pretty pricy for me , so i can't afford to buy it . But it has a superb quality, so it's still reasonable. WISE choice....HAHA.

So i stand there for a few seconds and......BLINK! I bought mine without hesitate but it was a crappy material. However it was better than nothing and matches my need.  YES! Finally I could really make something with that! And this is what i came out with after some research. A DIY Typography Cork Display with a tittle of "WORK" . A small message for myself to work. WORK WORK!! Keep reminding myself. trololol.

Here is some production scene. It was a mess but that's what makes it cool aint? :P uhhh !




And if you are interested to DIY one yourself. Here are the things you need :

  • A piece of cork board
  • A template of the word you need ; ex "WORK"
  • A cutter/blade/scissors to cut the words out
  • A few DecoColour Pen to paint it ** I have tried other brand, but this work nicely.GET THAT!
  • Patient and Time
  • Option: Music and Fan to stay comfortable while DIYing this.
Just buzz me if you need any help or suggestion from me. This isn't a hard DIY project though. Hope it helps! Enjoy!


Thank you for the reading and i hope you have a nice week ahead. Stay awesome!! 


That's me  sticking the the final Production :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About