Christmas decoration #1



 Countdowns- 13 days to Christmas     


It's mid-december already and Xmas  is around the corner! Made a small project for the coming up Christmas ! I created this to help decorate my parent shop ; a little bit. Hehe, it's not a big project though.

As you can see , there's a funny santa and cute rain deer with a xmas tree and some fun decorations beside. The clay sculpture of Santa and Rain deer was inspire by some research i did on the internet.

I also added some xmas lighting to boost the whole scene. I hope you like it.
Merry early Christmas.

Thank you. I will create more new Xmas Decoration ideas soon. Hopefully i am able to vlog it hahaha.


The two main characters of the project .








Thank you for reading! Have a good day. Follow me on blogger :)

▼▼▼THE ART CRUSH  12TH DECEMBER 2012 ▼▼▼


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll



Flag Counter

Online Now



Blogroll

Followers

About